Meet Vienna’s FinTech stars, hidden champions and connect with our ecosystem stakeholders
Vienna is music, Vienna is tech, and Vienna is FinTech!
Join Vienna FintechWeek 2018 from November 16th to November 23rd and experience Vienna’s rising FinTech stars, learn about hidden champions and connect with our ecosystem stakeholders! Given the momentum and pace of Vienna’s FinTech ecosystem of the last years, the Austrian FinTech community might not be an insider tip very much longer. Only one indicator might very well be that Vienna just entered the ranking of global FinTech hubs issued by the Institute for Financial Services Zug as a newcomer at number 15. Find out more...
The initiators of the FinTech Week Vienna are happy to provide a platform to all who contribute to our ecosystem and to all, who want to get in touch with it!
Vienna FinTech Week is an initiative by Fintech Austria, the Austrian Bankers’ Association, FINTECHMATTERS and Vienna Business Agency.
What? Startup group program
When? November 16th - 23rd
For whom? Startups from BEIJING, BERLIN, DUBAI, NEW YORK, LONDON, PARIS, SHANGHAI, TEL AVIV and WARSAW
Application? by September 28th, 2018
What we offer
Within the Start Alliance Program the Vienna Business Agency promotes the following expenses for max. two beneficiaries per start-up with a percentage of 50% up to a maximum amount of EUR 2.500,--
- Travel expenses
- Expenses for accommodation up to a maximum of 14 days
- Desk in a co-working space up to a maximum of 14 days
- Nov 16th - 16th: Hackathon by F10 Incubator & Accelerator
- Nov 19th, 6.30pm: “Welcome to the Austrian FinTech Ecosystem” by RBI Elevator Lab and Vienna Business Agency
- Nov 20th, 8pm: Business Breakfast “Culture eats technology for breakfast. How to design user centered Financial Technologies” by the Austrian Bankers’ Association & Vienna Business Agency
- Nov 20th, 6pm: FinTech Meetup by Fintech Austria
- Nov 21st, 7-11pm: „European careers of women in FinTech – #FinTechStories by FinTech Ladies and European Women Payments Network“ by FinTech Ladies
- Nov 21st: Evening Event Fuckup Nights, hosted by FINTECHMATTERS
- Nov 22nd, 9am-7pm: “The international Fintech Ecosystem Summit” by FINTECHMATTERS
- Nov 23rd: Crypto Event by Stadler Völkel Attorneys at Law
Conditions of participation
This program is designed for startups that are beyond the idea/prototype stage and have already successfully launched in their domestic market.
This Start Alliance program could be of great value, if your startup is interested in:
- Expanding into the Austrian (or European) market
- Looking for international partners
- Seeking to raise capital internationally
- Recruiting international teams
Has this program raised your interest? Apply by September 28th 2018:
Winners will be informed in the beginning of October 2018.
For questions please contact Alexander Diesenreiter from Vienna Business Agency.