This two-week event takes place in December 2017 and is intended to help startups from NEW YORK, LONDON, PARIS, SHANGHAI and TEL AVIV to expand their business to Germany via BERLIN and get in touch with the local startup ecosystem. From November 27th - December 8th 2017 you will have the opportunity to explore the startup ecosystem of Berlin without any commitment.
Why you should apply
Berlin is known as a startup hub and as a breeding ground for creative people who want to change the world. That is why the Start Alliance invites startups to experience this city and to use it for their own products or services.
Selected startups will receive accommodation vouchers for Airbnb and free office space in one of our partner co-working spaces for the duration of the program (or even longer if you want to extend your stay). That way, startups can test the Berlin and European market and connect with the Berlin startup scene and its main actors without any commitment.
Further support is given by connecting startups with meaningful industry partners, universities, by providing location service, financing service and talent service.
Conditions of participation
This event is designed for startups who are beyond the idea/prototype stage and have already successfully launched in their domestic market.
It could be right for you, if your startup is interested in:
- Expanding into the German (or European) market
- Looking for international partners
- Seeking to raise capital internationally (esp. in Germany)
- Recruiting international teams (esp. in Germany)
Accepted startups will receive for free:
- Office space in local co-working space (with possibility to extend up to 4 weeks)
- Accommodation voucher from Airbnb
- Business development coaching
- Connections to VCs through a final demo day
- Talks from industry and specialists
- Several group activities such as knowledge exchanges, business breakfasts, pizza time, etc.
Additionally we are working on getting TechCrunch Disrupt and Hub:conference to be included in the program.
Please note that expenses for flights are not covered.
Have this program raised your interest? Apply by October 31st: