DC-Hub supports German Start-ups and SMEs to build up a China competency. The program will pay for the 2018 class´s winners return flights, co-working seats in Shanghai, access to the DC-Hub network, events, and workshops. The class will take place from September 2nd, 2018 to September 28th, 2018.
The submission for the 2018 class is now open to Start-ups and SMEs from Germany. All applicants will undergo a first round of selecting the finalists for the pitching competition on July 10th, 2018 in Leipzig. We will inform the finalists after sighting the applications.
The 6 winners of the pitch competition (1-2 people per company) will fly on September 03rd, 2018 with DC-Hub for 4 weeks to Shanghai. (The return date to Germany can be planned individually according to your schedules, minimum stay in Shanghai is 2 weeks.)
Facts & Timeline:
- Who: German Start-ups and SMEs that are interested in China as business opportunity
- Deadline for submission: June 24th, 2018
- Choice for pitches: June 29th, 2018
- Pitches: July 10th, 2018, from 9 am onwards
- Trip to Shanghai: September 3rd, 2018
- July 10th, 2018, from 9 am onwards
- Pitches and Q&A in English
- Business model 1min
- Why you want to go to China? 1min
- What is your goal to reach in China (especially in this 2 – 4 weeks)? 1min
- Q&A after every pitch 5min
- International jury with science and business background
- To level the playing field and give every team the same chance, the pitch is limited to exactly 3min!
Benefits / You will get for free:
- Flight to Shanghai (economy, direct, return Frankfurt – Shanghai)
- ne seat per person at People Squared (P2) co-working for as long as 4 weeks in the city center of Shanghai (3.-28.9.2018)
- Pocket money of 564 Euro to pay for e.g. hotel, food
Program in Shanghai:
- Workshops and Events by P2, J.A.M Universal, German Chamber Shanghai
- Help to achieve your goals set for this class
What you need to submit:
- Factsheet, max. 2 pages & Pitch deck
- Short creative reason why your company should go to China
- as a PDF / use the following contact form
Submission deadline for applications is June 24th:
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!